SMALLER UHP graphite electrode
[Product Brief Introduction]
UHP graphite electrode is mainly used for ultra high power electric arc furnaces with the current density greater than 25A/cm2.
>Withstand large current,high discharge rate.
>Good dimension stability,not easy to deform.
>Resistant to cracking & spalling.
>High resistance to oxidation and thermal shock.
>High mechanical strength,low electrical resistance.
>High machining accuracy,good surface finishing.
->DC electric arc furnace.
->AC electric arc furnace.
->Submerged arc furnace.
->Ladle furnace.Ladle furnace.
STRICT PRODUCTION PROCESS
GUARANTEES HIGH-QUALITY GRAPHITE ELECTRODES.
Graphite electrode is made of petroleum coke, needle coke and coal pitch, through processes of calcining, batching, kneading, forming, baking, graphitizing and machining, etc. We will control the quality of each product, and put consumers' profit in the first place.
Nominal Diameter (mm)
Thermal expansion coefficient
Packing & Delivery:
cardboard box for RP HP HD SHP UHP, grade graphite electrode for arc furnaces with nipples.
Advantages of Graphite electrode:
1. Reduce graphite electrodes lateral oxidation rate.
2. Lessen graphite electrodes consumption rate by 15%~20%.
3. Improve graphite electrodes cost efficiency.
4. It is a more cost-effective solution through reducing graphite electrodes purchasing cost by 10%~15%.
5. It is a production efficiency improving solution through reducing risk of graphite electrodes breakage and falling down.
Quality System Control:
- Management delegates and quality inspection department organize internal examine
- every year to supervise and check system running status.
- Second party inspection is carried out by end user.
- Third party inspection is carried out by certificaiton authority
- Packing and logistic is farmed out to other company, and strictly execute as per Contract items.
- We have specific after-sales service to check our product performances
1. Are you a trader or manufacturer?
We are manufacturer, we have our own factory.
2. Can you accept OEM or ODM?
Of course, logo is also acceptable.
3. What is the delivery time?
About 10-20 days after signing the contract.
4. What is your payment term?
T/T, L/C, D/P, Paypal, West Union and others.
1. Timely Response: Quick response emails and solutions to your inquiry in 24 hours.
2. Free Sample: Sample and trial orders are accepted for the quality evaluation.
3. Shorter Delivery Time: Book the earliest vessel or plane to guarantee the delivery time.